Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weight Gain

Thankfully it's Thomas's weight gain, not mine :)  and he finally is gaining!!! YAY!  he is now:

weight: 14.11 lbs :)

He did it! He's finally getting bigger! And I love it!  I know so many people say "Oh, I want him to stay small forever!" or "I miss the tiny baby!"  But i love love love watching him grow!  I love that he is learning things and trying to crawl , he is interested in everything, and curious about it all.  I love it, I love showing him stuff, and letting him learn and discover, it's so much fun!  I am having so much fun with him!  He loves eating, and playing, and especially loves cookies.   Those dissovible ones, he adores them! He eats them all the time, even when he's not hungry :)  I love it!  He went to his first easter egg hunt, he missed it really, he was distracted by the grass... But I had fun taking pictures :) Hooray for being a picture happy mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment