Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cookies

We recently took a trip to Colorado, and James' sister had some delicious cookies, so I totally copied her idea.  I found some recipes and reworked them and created a sugar gingerbread hybrid cookie, and then some salted caramel cream cheese frosting. They are pretty good, not gonna lie. I thank my sister in law for the inspiration.  It was so much fun for me to have Thomas help me cut out the shapes and he also had a blast.  I am loving the Christmas season, I also made hot chocolate on a stick. Haven't tried it yet, but we have given it t our neighbors, so I hope it's good....
We have also totally given in to Thomas asking to open presents early, yeah... So we have half as many as we started with, but I'm fine with it, let the magic last as long as possible.   We have decided that we are having our own little Christmas on Saturday, before we celebrate with our families next week.  I'm really excited, I have meals planned, and fun treats and everything, I can't wait!
Also we have started watching Vampire Diaries... It's very CW.


No comments:

Post a Comment