Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Laziness

That is the only reason I don't post more often.  That and I know only about 2 people read this blog, which is fine.  I don't expect to be famous or anything, I'm no Poe.  That and the past few weeks have been the worst part of pregnancy. Sick all the time, tired even when I first woke up, not eating anything, wishing my son would enjoy just watching gilmore girls for 5 hours a day (I know, I'm a great mother).  But now, I am happy to say, I have made it out of my 1st trimester, and am now onto the 2nd!  It's nice, I still need a nap some days, but I can eat almost anything (expect for bacon, sometimes I love it, others, I hate it).  The only thing that has stuck around is food aversions, they are always changing, what I love one day, I'll hate the next, but atleast I have variety in my diet! No more toast for breakfast lunch and dinner.  Needless to say my Dr. got upset when I went in for my OB appt and I had lost 5 lbs.... She gave me a lecture about how I need to be going up, not down.  So I'm trying to get fat.  It's actually kinda nice to have that goal rather than to get skinny.  Getting fat should be much eaiser right?  Nope, still no weight gain, and I have another appt on Thursday.... Here comes the lecture I'm sure!
Also, I think I've convinced James to give to me as a Christmas present an ultrasound so we can find out the sex early :)  It's only $45, and it's in my dr's office.  I can find out in about a week and a half, so we are totally going to.  At first he thought it was totaly stupid and frivolous (which it is)  but he has come around to thinking it's may be a good idea (easy Christmas gift!)  I'm so excited.  I think it's a girl, but there is really no telling at this point, we'll see!
And my new nephew Carson was born on Saturday.  He's adorable and tiny, and made me very excited for another tiny little baby.  Probably because he didn't cry, or vomit, or poop the whole time I was with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment