Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Gender ultrasound Scheduled!

I did it! I convinced James to go do an ultrasound at 16 weeks!  We will only pay $45 for it, of course it'll be like 10 min long... But who cares!  I'm so excited.  It's on December 15th at 3, I'll keep you updated :)  I'm thinking girl, and so is everyone else... So we shall see :)  Also, thinking I may have changed my mind about the girls name I have told EVERYONE we plan on naming our first daughter.  Which is bad, because it's my grandmother's name, and everyone is really excited about it.  So we shall see, but I am seriously thinking of how bad it would be if I changed it.... I don't think anyone will be too upset.... Maybe.  We had originally planned on Lorelie Elizabeth, however now I'm thinking I really like Charlotte.... I dont know!

No comments:

Post a Comment