Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

And the rains came a tumbling down...

So maybe not rain, but we do have a flood.  That's right, our apartment flooded, AGAIN!  This is the third time in less than a year...  And no, I really can't believe it.  It is really rather annoying, I'll be honest.  On Friday afternoon I was cleaning our apartment to have people over, and I was kneeling in our living room so I could get to the trashcan and take it out (picking up all the trash that didn't quite make it into the can) and all of the sudden I felt my knees were wet, so of course I thought we must have spilled a drink or something, but we hadn't been home all day (I went out to lunch ((Party!)) and James was at work ((not party)) ) So I didn't know how it would have happened, so then after further inspection I found that it was in an entire corner of my apartment living room.  Under the couch and the Piano.  So James was home for lunch and we moved our whole living room around and called the managment company.  The repairman came, and tore out a huge part of my wall trying to find the leak and then told me he wouldn't be back till Monday, have a good weekend!  Not so much... So because of all of the wonderful stuff from the wall (dry wall, insulation, dust, possibly mold) that could cause breathing problems for all of us (Thomas especially) we decided to stay at my parents house for the weekend.  So now we're in Payson just chilling, being annoyed that we can't be at home.  Oh my, I know plenty of people who never have floods, I want all of you to know that I am having those floods for you.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment