Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

6 months

Thomas is 6 months old!  I am so amazed at how quickly it has gone by.  It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital with him, so excited to get him home and now we are watching him grow every day.  He has fruits and veggi's twice a day, he is sitting up on his own really well, he can scoot himself across the floor, he rolls over all the time. I just can't believe it.  I made him a 1/2 birthday cake :)  Just a yellow cake with chocolate frosting that says "Happy 1/2 Birthday Thomas!"  And green sprinkles :)  We have decided to start a new family tradition, that on half birthdays we will give something away. Do a little service project, something to make someone else happy.  So tonight we are going to do that, I am really excited for it! I love that we are starting our own traditions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment