Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Goings on

Things have been a little crazy lately, with nothing really specific, but everything at the same time.  We ran(walked) in the Rex Lee Run, and it was a lot of fun.  James has been crazy busy with school, the semester is ending soon, so of course that means catching up on all the HW he put off :)  So between work and school he is always running, and Thomas and I don't get to see him enough :(  I just registered for my penultimate semester in college, which is really exciting.  But, stupid UVU, they made my schedule as hard as possible!  They couldn't offer the classes I needed online, and then they changed the website and some of the pre req courses, so I had to totaly redo my entire schedule, and for a minute it seemed I would have to take 3 more semesters, with just one course in the last semester, but it worked out, I for some reason can take one of the final courses before a lot of the others, who knows why, but I didn't question it when it worked.  But now I have to find a baby sitter because my classes start at 5:30 and James doesn't get off till 6 :( which means I will see James even less, and I will have to leave Thomas on a regular basis, which is so hard.  But, we'll make it work!
We got our plane tickets to fly to Colorado for James' niece's baptism, we are pretty excited. We were going to drive, but Thomas hates the car, and 8 hours there and 8 hours back seemed like too much for the poor boy, so we found really cheap tickets, meaning we pay only $20 more than we would in gas for the van.  Personally I am stoked, because I hate driving long distances, and because Thomas will be happier!
James birthday is coming, and I am really excited, I made him a picture book, but couldn't wait to give it to him, so he got it yesterday :)
Also, my house is a mess, and I really want to do some spring cleaning, but Thomas really isn't into that.  He wants to be held all the time, and if I leave his sight, he cries like I will never come back, poor kid.  Maybe someday my house will be clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment