Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Children

That's right, now I have children, there are 2. And I am completely in love with them both :)  They are so fun!  I mean, don't get me wrong, I often feel completely overwhelmed and inadequate, and James is still on his paternity leave... Next week is going to be a long week for me I think.  I am truly blown away at all the emotions I can feel when looking at my little family. I love them so much.  It is an all consuming kind of amazing love that is completely indescribable. The three of them are my whole world, and I'd do anything for them.  And at the same time I look at Thomas and Lorelai and think "I can't do this, I can't be a mother of 2! They out number me!" and I worry that I will spend too much time with one of them, and the other will feel forgotten, or that I won't show them enough how much I love them.  I am scared that I won't be able to handle everyday life, and it's kind of overwhelming.  But this afternoon, we were hanging out in the living room and James was holding Lorelai, and Thomas came up and got in the chair with them, and they all just sat and watched the TV.  It warmed my heart, and made me think that just maybe I could handle being a mother of two...

No comments:

Post a Comment