Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Thomas gives mommy a heart attack

So I went to the bathroom this morning (nothing strange about that) I had laid Lorelai in her swing and Thomas was munching on some crackers, so I felt safe enough to leave them for a few minutes.  Well, Thomas came into me and said "Lorelai, gone" and I said the baby is in her swing and he said "No see" (love that 2 year old grammar) and I said "Lorelai is not in her swing, she's gone?" and he said "Yes" So I rush out to the living room, wondering where on earth my baby could be (isn't that part of a Pearl Jam song?) and my heart is pounding, and she's there. In her swing. Just like I said.  And Thomas looks at her and says "OH! BABY!"  and continues eating his crackers.  It sure seems that my children like to scare me...

No comments:

Post a Comment