Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Electronics

So it would seem that everything I use that is electronic has decided to quit working this week. My cell phone has begun screening my calls for me, by just not ringing, or even acknowledging that I am getting a call at all. James has to call me two or three times before I even know he is calling. Our internet is another issue all together. It just comes and goes, it used to do that, but for a while now it's been fine, until now. And I thought maybe my location in our apartment (which honestly, isn't big enough that it should make a difference) would help, but no. I am just destined to have a love hate relationship with the internet.

On another note Josh (my older brother) came to visit. He was just as enchanted by my little Thomas as everyone else. It's fun to see everyone love him so much. It's even more fun for James to show him off. He is such a proud dad! I just love it. He asks me to come and stop by to visit him so he can show Thomas to all his co workers (of course he is happy to see me too, but Thomas is much more exciting than I am!) James is such a wonderful father, and he doesn't even realize it. He is so good about offering to change Thomas in the middle of the night so that I don't have to. Even though I try really hard to let James sleep at night because he has a job and I am a stay at home mom, Thomas is a loud eater, and tends to wake up James. But he is so great about it, I love my two guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment