Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Motherhood

Thomas is 4 weeks old today! It is going so fast, and at the same time it seems like he has always been a part of our little family. I love being a mom. It's just the best blessing ever :) He is getting so big already! We have another doctor's appointment on Tuesday, a check up and what not, so we will see just how big he is getting :) It's fun being home with him all day, sometimes it's hard because I can't go anywhere "really quick" anymore. Which I was used to, just grab my keys and go, but now it's grab the baby, the diaper bag, the bobby, make sure I have changes of clothes, and diapers and wipes and blankets and my wallet and cell phone and keys, it's insane! The other day James and I went to a bridal shower (Congrats Jenny, we are so excited for you!) and we both took two trips to the car, making sure we had everything for the day (it was actually rather comical!)
I LOVE fall! I am getting out my big bin of winter clothes today :) I am still working on getting to fit back in them, although I am getting insanely close to being my pre-pregnancy size again, my doctor hasn't approved me for physical activity, so I can't really work out, but I am doing little things :) I can't wait to pull out my jackets and sweaters and boots, and scarves, I love it!
James made it through convention, it was actually quite a bit slower than anyone expected, but he still worked 60 hours last week, it was nuts. Thomas and I really missed him, but this week has been better, and last weekend my parents let us stay the night in their timeshare, it was a fun break, and we had delicious Salmon (cooked the same way I always cook it, but for some reason it was better this time!) Life is pretty freakin awesome, Thomas is the best baby ever (other than when he has gas, it kills me, because he cries until he can burp, and it takes a while sometimes) James is by far the best husband ever, seriously, he is always asking how he can help me out around the house, he gets up in the middle of the night to change diapers, he is just awesome! I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment