Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

World's Best Father

Yeah, that's James! He is freakin' awesome! Last night Thomas decided he wanted to be fussy, which was not a good night for Mommy here. He didn't sleep great the night before, and he wouldn't let me nap either, and on top of that I promised my mom I would go shopping with her, so I was thoroughly exhausted. At about midnight Thomas still wouldn't sleep, and he ate like every hour from around 8, he just wouldn't be satisfied. So finally, with Thomas screaming, and me crying right along with him, I woke up James and handed him the baby. I normally don't wake him, cause Iam a stay at home mom, and he has to go to work, so I try to take the night time feedings myself. But I couldn't do it, so last night, Jame took him, and he slept for a full 4 hours! It was wonderful, James stayed up all night keeping Thomas quiet and letting me sleep. He is the best! I am so lucky and blessed to have such a great husband and baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment