Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting Stuff Done

So today I finally broke down and asked for some help from my mom. I have been trying really hard to get it all done myself (I am not sure if it is some crazy pride thing "I can do it all by myself!" or if i am just worried about bothering her...) but I did it! So she and my younger sister came over today and watched the baby while I cleaned my apartment, and I mean my whole apartment (sans bedroom, which is just so annoying that I have given up on it, no matter how much I clean it, it just doesn't stick) I got the dishes done, the groceries put away (from my 3 trips to the grocery store this week, eventually I will be organized enough not to need to go so many times, but as it is, I always realize there is something else I need just hours after I go, it's inevitable) I cleaned up my living room, did the laundry, started working on Thomas' blessing outfit, made some homemade oreos and a few other little things I have been needing to do. All in a matter of 3 hours. It is the most productive 3 hours of my life since having a baby. It's okay that I only did laundry because both myself and Thomas were out of clean clothes, and it doesn't matter that Thomas' blessing is on Sunday, and I should have made his outfit days ago, today was a good day for me!


Resting while mom does housework!

No comments:

Post a Comment