Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

1 1/2 pounds

That's how much Thomas gained in the last two weeks! Our little man is getting so freaking big! He had his 2 month appointment this morning, and it went well.


11 lbs 3 oz

23.5 inches


Growing like crazy! The doc did all of the regular check up things, and when he put Thomas on his back on the exam table, he kept trying to roll away from the doctor. Then he pulled his head up off the table and the doctor says "He's lifting his head!" like it was a suprise or something, so I told him Thomas does that all the time! Then as he was checking his hips and legs, Thomas didn't like it, and fought back a little, the doctor said "Wow, he has really strong legs!"

Moral of the story? We have a strong little boy who is growing way to fast! But he is also the cutest kid to have ever come to this earth (I know every mother and father think that, but this time I am pretty sure I am right) Don't get me wrong, other babies are cute as well, some are even adorable, but Thomas, well no one can even try and hold a candle to him :) (I get to brag a little, I'm his mom!)


Don't you just love the overalls?!

No comments:

Post a Comment