Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Birthday and Halloween






So halloween was awesome! Thomas was the cutest little monkey EVER! His costume that Heather (James co-worker) gave him was just perfect! It fit almost perfectly, and it was just so adorable! James and his co workers all dressed up as greek gods and goddesses for a costume contest at NuSkin. They were the Gods of NuSkin, James was the god of Vitality (the newest product at NuSkin) And then Heather, Shay and Jen were the goddesses of The Spa, True Face Essence Ultra, and Ageloc. They were great! I had a ton of fun watching them do their skit and everything, they took second place. I think they should have been first, but NuSkin politics and such, who cares! It was awesome! Then for my birthday we went to my parents house, played, had chicken and dumplings and yummy cake, and passed out candy, awesome! On my real birthday we took Thomas to his appt, he is now 9.9 lbs and 23 inches long (freakin tall little kid, I have no idea where he gets it from!) then went to lunch with my parents, mexcican-so good!, and Kyle and Sanny came and looked at our open apartment, and then we had dinner with James family, wingers-also good!, and did I forget to mention James took the day off? It was just perfect! I got to spend my whole day with my two favorite guys, ate lots of yummy food, and had a blast! Here are some pictures of it all!
Halloween Outfit :)
Halloween Costume!
This was the outfit he wore to the corn maze!




No comments:

Post a Comment