Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Growing

That's what Mr. Thomas is doing, all the time! James and I still can't believe how big he is getting! He is about 2 ft long and 10 lbs. We had to adjsut the shoulder straps on his car seat (already!) becaue he is too tall for it. He is only two months old and i am already wishing he would stop growing! But he is doing GREAT! WE are loving being parents, it's really the best!
We went to St George this weekend with James parents to see their new house, it's awesome! It needs a little bit of help fixing it up, but it's going to be great! It has 5 bedrooms and a little Casita as they call it. There is a pomegrante tree inthe backyard, I just love it!
Thanksgiving is on it's way! I can't wait for Thomas's first thanksgiving and the holidays following it. We are going to do some Black Friday shopping, leave the baby with my dad and shop! We are spending Thanksgiving with my parents this year because James parents will be on a 3 week cruise from Italy to brazil, pretty intense! I am just so excited for it all, turkey, potatoes, snow, I just love it!! Anyhow, that's the news from the Harris family!

No comments:

Post a Comment