Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thomas had his first Thanksgiving, it was great! We had tons of yummy food, and he was so cute (as always!) And then on Black Friday, we did some major shopping. Walmart at Midnight, which was INSANE! And we only got about half of what we wanted anyway. But Thomas was super great! He just hung out in the baby carrier with James, and slept. Then we went home and slept a little, and James and my mom went back out at 4:30 (I stayed with Thomas because he was sleeping, and we didn't want to get him up) then they came back, and Drea and I joined them, and we hit a few more stores. All in all, it was a sucess. The real suprise came at like 11 am on Friday, we went back to Walmart because my parents wanted to look at something, and come to find out the Blu Ray surround sound system I wanted to get James, but had given up on cause Walmart was so nuts, was still there! So we decided to get it! PARTY! I didn't have the heart to make him wait for Christmas to get it, so I gave it to him on Saturday ;) Now it's all set up, and we watched Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray last night, it was so fun! All in all, it was awesome! Here is a picture to prove it!


No comments:

Post a Comment