Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas decorations

That's right, we have ours up, and have for about 2 weeks now :) I got a little over zealous and asked James to get them out before Thanksgiving, and then, being the AMAZING husband he is, he set most of them up for me! I then went through and did them the way I wanted :) and we decorated the tree together. Then, he bought me some more decorations that were for our apartment this year, wonderful garland that I put lights on, it's great! We also have 75% of our christmas shopping done and presents wrapped under the tree. Christmas is so exciting this year, I am so happy to celebrate with Thomas! We got him the cutest outfit with a penguin on it, and it's awesome! We have Christmas parties galore coming up this week, on Wednesday we have the NuSkin party, and guess who is the entertainment..... BRIAN REGAN! Party! and then on Thursday is our ward party. Tonight is my family Christmas party, and then we have James family too. I just LOVE this season, everything sparkles and glitters, and people are all out shopping and getting things for one another, and wearing awesome clothes, it's the best!

Cutest baby, and the best Christmas present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment