Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Awesome-ness

That's pretty much the best way to describe out Christmas. Thomas got so much, it's really kind of funny because he has no idea, so it's mostly all for me and James :) All in all it as pretty great! Thomas got a fun play set, some great books, a super cute Thomas the train engine plate set, clothes, a toy for his car seat and other stuff I can't remember :) I got a rug for my living room that I have been coveting, some great house shoes, tank tops, a cake stand, clothes, ect. James got a blu ray surround sound system, a million dvds, gloves, books, books and more books, a barnes and noble membership, and so much more! We had a great time celebrating with our families, but don't take my word for it, here are some pictures as proof :) His super cute Christmas PJ's
Christmas morning(yes James's hair is all natural)

Christmas eve


Playing cards with Grandpa



Another cute outfit from Grandma (Johnson)




No comments:

Post a Comment