Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Thomas was born last year, that's right, last year, and I can't even believe it! He is getting so big. Our new years was great, we played games and ate a ton of junk, and stayed up late to bang pots and pans, and even had a bomb to ring in the new year :) We made our wonderful lists of goals and discussed what we want to work on, seperately and together. One of my goals is to keep a family journal as it were, and I am going to use this blog as an outlet for that! It makes it easier for me if I pretend that people actually read it, or that long distance friends and relatives get on to keep track of us :)
Thomas is sick, our poor little man. We HATE it. He has a cough and is rather congested. Thankfully no fever or serious problems breathing, but still. It's the worst thing to happen this year! So we are taking him in to see the doctor tomorrow, and hopefully he will have some magic miracle cure for us, fingers crossed ;) I have been a bit sick too, but it's no big deal, I would much rather I be the sick one than Thomas.
James has Monday and Tuesday off, which is pretty much the most exciting thing to happen this year (how many times can I use that joke before it gets old? A few more I think!) We will play and get stuff done, and be more productive than we have all year! (okay, it's old I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment