Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Semi-solid like stuff

So the baby food they call solid food for baby's first "solids" Psssh! It's just formula with a tiny bit of super ground up oatmeal.  So it's more like a little mush :)  But he did great!  He loved it (meaning he actually ate some of it, and it didn't all just fall out the sides of his mouth).  It was a lot of fun for James and I, you know, taking super adorable pictures and fauning over Thomas (our usual daily activities)  He is such a little stud.  I can't believe how big he is getting, and how fast he is growing!  And personally I am very impressed with him eating that mushy stuff, it seemed gross to me... It's a good thing I am not the one eating it!  He is the cutest! But don't take my word for it:





No comments:

Post a Comment