Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Growing up!

So we had our 4 month doc appointment today. And I'm annoyed.  Let me tell you why. 
We had this appointment set up over a week ago, and they called the day before to tell us we couldn't actually have the appointment because it had to be exactly 2 months after the last shots.  So fine, (it's not like we had the appointment set up for 3 weeks or anything, oh wait...) we rescheduled for today.  We got there this morning and they said "we can't do the shots today, because our nurse it out today"  So what about the Dr?  He doesn't do shots... for who knows what reason.  So we had an entire appointment for them to tell us how he's growing right?  They didn't, he is 13 lb 7 ounces, but how long?  Who knows, they didn't measure him.   What percentile?  Yeah right, I don't have those charts.  So now I am not too happy with my Dr.'s office.  But Thomas is doing well (I am guessing, becaue the Dr didn't say otherwise)  He did say we could start him on rice cereal.  I believe his exact words were "If he can chew on his feet and eat toe jam, then he can't have some real jam" lol  Obviously we aren't going to give him a spoon full of  jam, but we are going to try and start some rice cereal.  I promise to post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment