Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Road Trip

Thomas took his second road trip this weekend.  Both have been to St. George to the new Harris home down there.  And unfortuantely, he didn't love it.  He was okay for about 3-3 1/2 hours, and then, screaming non stop.  He was sick of the carseat.  Which was kind of too bad, cause we had to keep going.  It wasn't so fun.  And then all weekend, he was kind of ornery.  He kept screaming for no reason and crying all the time.  It was like everyone he didn't recognize scared him, which isn't a good sign I think.  Maybe it was just too much stimulation for him, all the different people and noises.  It's much quieter when it's just he and I :)  But I had fun! We went on a nice hike, played some fun games, and ate a ton of deliciously horrible food. 
Thomas is 4 months old now.  He will have his appointment on Monday so we know his weight and height. He is rolling all the time, giggling and laughing, I love it!
My weight loss journey is pretty much at a stand still... I am trying, you know watching what I eat and counting calories as well as doing yoga and aerobics everyday, however it's not really working...  I mean I am doing quite well (expect for our weekend in St. George) and not really seeing any difference :( I will talk to the Doc when Thomas has his appt and see what he says.  My mom said she had some trouble loosing weight when she had my sister, but that once she stopped nursing then she lost the weight with ease, so maybe that's the issue.  If so I will have weight issues for another at least 8 months... It's okay, Thomas is worth it, the cute little bugger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment