Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Update

Okay, so I decided to write a letter, even though I am not actually sending out cards, this is what it would have said :)

"This year has been great for us! Not only did we get to spend a ton of time together, but we got to add a perfect little baby to our family :) As you may know Thomas entered this world on September 14. A month early! He unfortuatnly had to spend a whole 8 days in the NICU because he was so early, and it was pretty hard on James and I. But we made it, and it was so worth it! He was having a hard time eating, and also had a slight infection around his umbilical cord. He is doing great now, growing all the time! 3 months old already. He can roll over whenever he feels like (which is usually only once a day, then he's sick of it). He can lift up his whole upper body, and can support his body weight on his legs. He is getting pretty at sitting up as well. We got him a Bumbo, which helps a lot!
James has done great this year! He is still in school studying Criminal Justice. And loving every minute of it (well, most of the minutes!) He loved his classes this last semester, Forensics and Criminal Processes. They were very interesting, and he did great! He is still working for NuSkin, and they have been very good to him this year. He does such a great job at working everyday so that I can stay home and play all day with the baby! He is teaching sunday school, and he is the BEST teacher if I do say so myself :) He is a wonderful dad, and he is loving every minute of it. Thomas always gets so excited when James comes home, and he just smiles at him non stop, it's one of my favorite things to do to watch them interact.
I am loving life as a mom! I was able to complete my Associates Degree in April, and I am almost done with my Bachelors as well. Only a little bit long, thankfully. I plan on finishing up with EVERYTHING and graduating college finally by August of 2011. I will have my degree in Business Management with an emphasis in Human Resources. I get to spend my days just hanging out at home with my perfect baby boy, playing with him, cooking yummy food (one of my favorite past times, it's not a chore if you like doing it) taking care of our house (which suprisingly, is enjoyable! I love that it's my home, and that I get to take care of it)
We got to go to Hawaii this year, it was so awesome! Of course I was 7 months pregnant, and I am pretty sure it was 200 degrees the whole time, but it was so great! Beautiful, and so fun!
We live blessed lives, and are constantly giving thanks for all we have been given.
Merry Christmas to everyone we love! We hope you all enjoy your holiday seasons."

No comments:

Post a Comment