Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Girls Night

Last night I was able to go out with all of my old roomies and celebrate the upcoming marriage of Megan, it was great! We all had so much fun! We went to Bombay house and had amazing food, and then opened gifts at Jenny's house. Unfortunatly Thomas decided to have a total melt down right after dinner, so James brought him to me and I fed him, and missed most of the gift opening, but I still had a blast! It is so fun to see Megan getting married, I love it! And I am so excited for her!

In other news, Thomas is sleeping through the night! He gets a solid 6-7 hours straight, and then also a few more before and after that. But that means James and I go to bed at around 11 and don't have to get up till 5 or 6 in the morning! It's glorious, and it's done so much for my sense of exhuastion. I get to sleep through an entire sleep cycle without interuption! We still haven't made him sleep in his crib all night, we do have him sleep there for a few hours, but when he wakes up at 11 to eat, we bring him into our bed and let him sleep with us. We are slowly working on having him be in his own room, but he's only 3 months old, and we really like having him so close to us!

The NuSkin Christmas party was GREAT! We all had so much fun, Brian Regan was great! We got an awesome canopy at the gift and a gift card to Costco, so we are going shopping this weekend :) Party!

James took one final so far, and did great! He got an A-, go him! He has his final one tonight and then we start to get to enjoy some time off. He gets a whole week off for the holidays (it's split up a little, but still!) and I can't tell you how excited I am for it! I love when he gets time off (especially paid time off!) and I know Thomas loves it. Whenever James is home Thomas just stares at him constantly, he follows him with his eyes and he smiles so big when he hears his voice. It really warms my heart. Thomas has become so smiley, it's just the best. The most rewarding thing ever is when your child smiles at you, it just makes all the world better!

No comments:

Post a Comment