Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

1, 2, 3

I feel that I should preface my story with 2 other stories first.
When I do laundry I like to put all of the clean clothes in a big pile in the living room so I can slowly work it down, and Thomas has unfolded clothes he can throw around, hopefully preventing him from messing with the folded clothes. It doesn't actually work, but I like to think my efforts are worthwhile.
Second, Thomas loves to play on James and my bed, especially when we are throwing him on the bed.  We will count to 3, and throw him on the bed.  He laughs and giggles and just loves it.
So, here's the story:  As I had all of the clothes in the floor, Thomas climbed on top of them, and said "One, two, threeeeee" and then fell over backwards and laughed histerically at himself.  I thought it was the most adorable thing ever, I laughed with him, and he did it over and over again.  He is learning so much! He picks up on things I don't realize he notices, and he is taking it in and getting smarter and smarter.  I just love him.  So, short story, a lot of back story, and a little bit of me bragging about my son :) Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment