Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Recharged

This week has been my spring break, and let me tell you, it came at a perfect time.  I was beginning to think I would never make it through the semester.  But this week was perfect.  James had two random afternoons off, due to construction mishaps.  Fine by me!  So on tuesday my mom and I made about 25 freezer meals for after the baby comes, then James got to come down and we played, and relaxed and went to see John Carter, it was really good!  Then the next day we ran about a million errands, reorganized the nursery, folded, sorted and organized all of the clothes we have for Lorelai and got their room all set!  I'm stoked :)  I also made a stuffed giraffe, burp cloths, hair bows, blanket and cleaned my house.  Its been a good week, with much needed rest and a ton of accomplishing.  I love spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment