Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oh baby...

Thomas has become obsessed with babies.  We have watched my niece a few times and he loves her, he just kisses her and tries to give her a pacifier or bottle.  It's cute :) So I pulled out his baby pictures so he could look at them, and he loved them.  He kept saying "baby!" and trying to talk to the pictures, it was adorable.  It makes me feel really good about the fact that Lorelai is getting close :)  And looking at his baby pictures makes me really excited too!  I have around 2 1/2 months left and I am so excited!  For multiple reasons, the first being I can't wait to meet her, I am glad to not be pregnant anymore because it's been so hard, and it also signals the end of college, FOREVER.   Can't tell you how much I am looking forward to May getting here.  I have been getting all of the newborn baby stuff back out and organizing it, we are so excited, and almost ready.  I still have some things I want to buy, mostly frilly stuff we probably don't need, but i can't hardly stand not owning.  But either way, we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment