Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer

So maybe it's not actually summer, but today was for sure a lazy day around these parts.  We made it to church this morning EARLY.  That hasn't happened in months, we always seems to end up saying "Oh, we have tons of time, we can sit for a minute, the church is a block away"  and then we leave at 10 till and end up late and barely finding a seat.  We got there today and there were only 2 other families.  It was amazing, we got to choose where we sat!  Of course halfway through Thomas had a tantrum, so we took him out (because there are way more comfortable seats in the foyer)  and then after that he was okay for a bit, but seeing outside made him even more restless, so we left after sacrament.  Since I am totally useless these days I can't really sit through Sunday School and RS on the folding chairs, because this baby is beating me up.  So we just kind of make an appearance at church theses days.  Plus at my doctor's appointment on Friday my doctor warned me about Whooping Cough, which is apparently going around, and she said that church is the worst place for that, which makes sense.  So she said to avoid children at church, as if that's possible.  I live in a family ward, no matter where you are, there are children.
We came home, and I took a nice long nap, James took Thomas, and then he made dinner.  Unfortunatly by the time dinner was done, and I was awake, none of us was hungry.  So James carved the bird, and put everything away, and we made muffins, and ate them for dinner.  Very healthy.  Also at my last dr appt I found out, still no weight gain, I was down 2lbs from the last time they weighed me, my weight has been doing a little yo yo with those 2 lbs, that's the only change they see, up a little, down a little, but no real change.  I now get to go do the diabetes test, and if I haven't gained any at my next appointment in a few weeks, I'll get to go to a nutrionist, and they'll probably make me drink ensure or some nasty something, can't I just let my body do it's own thing?  Who knows.  I'm tired,and it's only 8:30, maybe I'll go to bed early (again) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment