Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nesting

For the past week or so I have been slowly going through each room in our apartment and regorganizing and cleaning, I wasn't really sure why, I just felt like it.  Then, today, I realized: I'm nesting!  Getting ready for baby girl to make her grand debut in a few months.  So far the nursery is looking great, I reogranized our food storage yesterday, and got all of the laundry done and made 2 blankets for Lorelai (one little swaddling blanket, and one cute minky blanket)  And I have been making bows and flowers like crazy.  I made her bow holder, it's almost done, I have to figure out what to write on it, but it's ready for bows either way.  I went a little pinterest crazy and made about 10 different kinds of felt flowers, and my amazing sister in law has a ton of ribbon, so we made a million bows in every color possible.   I also made a decorative letter L to hang on the wall, and repainted a shelf that I had for Thomas (it used to be blue, so I painted it dark brown to match the crib and make it more gender neutral)  We have also gotten pink bins, a pink changing pad cover, and pink and green sheets.  So now we have a nursery ready for a boy and a girl :) I made James scrub the toilet this weekend (cause that's gross) and I cleaned the whole bathroom.  We have reorganized mine and James closet about 3 times now, it seems to be acceptable now....We'll see how long it lasts.  Today has been the living room, its lookimg good.  I feel like I should clarify, a lot of the big stuff James has done, I just kind of organize and supervise... Gotta love partial bedrest, which I suck at by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment