Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Changes are a'comin!

James has a job interview next Thursday.  Its still at Nuskin (which would be nice, no transition) it is in the something or other department... I really don't remember, quality control maybe?  Either way he would work from 7am-3pm.  Which would be awesome since we've decided he is going to the Police Academy in the fall which is M-F 5:30pm-9:30pm (gross, right?).  Then we could stay with our same health insurance plan and he could do the classes he needs, and I would actually have him home for a little while in between :)  So, fingers crossed and lots of prayers that he gets it.
He also got a little bonus at work too, just a year end type thing. We decided since everything else has been to save, or pay bills, or put aside for when the van dies (we think it's coming, she has been struggling lately) we would spend a little of this on fun stuff.  Well, James wants a shot gun, a rifle scope, a glock 26 (don't ask, I have no idea) and a few other guns, I have decided I want to buy Lorelai I blessing gown. They are so expensive I was thinking I may just have to make one (which was such a success when I made Thomas's blessing outfit, not) and I almost cried thinking that my baby wouldn't have a blessing dress (not a big deal, I know, but I'm pregnant, I cry all the time for no reason)  So I went online shopping. And let me tell you, it's insane!! Who knew blessing gowns could cost $400, not me!  I found the perfect one, only $90 (still a lot, I know) and I am stoked, James really likes it too, so now I just have to order it! Here's the link:

http://www.onesmallchild.com/products/Lucy-Christening-Gown.html

It is techincally a christening gown, but who cares (that I am not even sure what Christening is, so what does it matter?)  It brings me a lot of joy!

And Thomas just woke up from his nap... Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment