Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Less than 100

Days that is, until baby girl's due date!  Which means we are getting tantalizingly close!  I am guessing we'll meet her somewhere between 2 and 3 months from now. James and I actually have a little bet going, I am betting April, and James is betting May. So I told him if she comes in May I would buy him his new gun :)  He wants a glock 1911 26 (he would be so proud of me for remembering that)  So if baby girl comes in May, not only will we avoid the dreaded NICU, but we will have another gun to add to the collection :)  My doctor has actually changed my appointments to every 3 weeks, and probably after my appointment next week I'll go to every 2 weeks.... And I am about to take the diabetes test, yuck.  I'll have to go on a Saturday so I can have James watch Thomas, since last time I spent most of the hour in the  bathroom trying to keep that nasty orange stuff in my stomach.
Thomas is eating so well these days, it warms my heart.  I love that he eats now, it was a fight for a while.  Every morning he eats 2 blueberry Eggo waffles.  I should probably add butter or something to them, but then I can't let him eat them by himself without having massive cleanup... So he eats them dry.  But, he eats them, every single bite.  I've tried giving him more, and it doesn't ever end up eaten, so we stick with just 2.  He also is starting to show signs of being ready to potty train.This morning he came to me and grabbed his diaper, and said "poop" and then started to poop.  I know to anyone else in the world that would be a little gross, but I was so proud!  I clapped and cheered and he got really excited...  Anyhow, he at least knows what the word poop means....

So, new topic, I'm trying to upload a video of Thomas playing fruit ninja, he watched James play it, and then he decided he wanted to.  He's pretty good (he won't break any records anytime soon, but it's fun) Fingers crossed it works!

James has his interview tomorrow, I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment