Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

309 times in a row, that's got to be a record!

If you can tell me what that quote is from I will buy you ice cream. I'm serious.  I totally copied the movie quote title idea from Brittany, thanks for the inspiration :) I never know what to title my blogs because all I ever do is ramble on and there is never really a theme to name it by... Maybe I should use a theme tonight....

I got nothing.

Thomas has been asleep for the past 2 1/2 hours, and this is his second nap, the first one I had to wake him after 2 1/2 hours because I had a dr appt.  I'm a little worried, not gonna lie.  He hasn't been eating great lately, so much so that I just texted James and said "Maybe we should get him a cheeseburger, he loves those"  I have tried everything.  He even refuses ice cream. He ate 3 bites and was done.  Apples, no.  Chicken, no.  Bread, no. Waffles, no. Pedia sure, no. Oranges, no.  Toaster struddle, no. Eggs, no.  Toast, no.  PBJ, no.  Mac and cheese, no.  Hot dogs, no.  French Fries, no.  Chicken wings, no.  Cookies, no.  Goldfish, no.  Mashed potatoes, no.  Lemon Cake, no. Fruit smoothie, no.  Candy cane (thanks Grandma), no.  Pasta, no.  He did eat a few bites of my mom's salad at olive garden, and then gave up on that too.  I'm out of ideas.  The doctor says to make sure he's hydrated, and keep offering food, but it's been days now...  Its not like he's a big kid to start with.  We were excited to even be in the growth percentiles at his most recent visit.  Now, he's stopped eating.  I am seriously about to get in the car and get him a cheese burger.  If he stops drinking apple juice, I don't know what I'll do. 
I feel like I complain a lot in this blog... sorry bout that.  
Last night we watched ground hogs day, and it makes me smile everytime.  Partially cause it's funny, and partially cause James' family could mute the movie and still quote the entire thing.  It's really fun :)   I have only been part of the groundhog day party for 4 years (that's actually the first time I meet the Harris's, was 4 years ago yesterday)  so I can't quite stand in with the big boys, as they say, but I try :)  James feeds me quotes and I act like I knew them myself :) He's a great husband!

1 comment:

  1. Is it from Mclintock?? Or however you spell it...I don't need ice cream if it is I just really don't know but it sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete