Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hide Your Valuables!

Because Thomas will inevitably want to take them and suck on them.  Most moms say their baby tries to eat everything, and it's true, most babies do, but not Thomas.  He doesn't want to actually eat it unless it's food, and yes he can tell the difference.  He will just suck on it, maybe bite down a little, but never actually try to eat it.  He is very picky about what he will eat.  Usually this means that if I will eat it he will.  He feeds himself finger foods all the time, and is suprisingly good at it.  I will cut up a muffie, or bread or whatever and give it to him, and then check on him and it's gone, so I figured he dropped it, or threw it at the wall, but no, it's actually been eaten!  I am so proud of him!  He eats 3-4 containers of baby food in one sitting (and it's the large ones too).  He loves anything with Oatmeal, and cinnamon.
He is crawling all over the place, chasing me everywhere I go, and having a blast. He does get into a lot though, but usually only electronics... He never messes with other stuff...  He is standing by himself now as well, he will take a step and then fall, but it's pretty cute.  He also has started to crawl  on his toes instead of his knees.  He climbs up on everything, including people and pillows, and anything he can grab.  He waves on command, and loves it.  He is always talking and loves to call out for James when he's happy, and me when he's sad.  (What's up that? Mom only gets a shout out in saddness?!?!)  And he is getting so big so fast. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!
I am back in school, and it's a lot of work... I had no idea that in my senior year of college teachers would still think it's fun to assign busy work that has no purpose at all but appartently they do.  Oh well, I'm so close to being done that it's really a small price to pay. 
Well, my computer is being attacked by one very curious boy.... I should probably stop him before he causes real damage, to himself or the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment