Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I think it's working!

James and I have been off of sugar for almost 3 weeks now.  We got rid of most of our junk food (we kept some and put it in food storage for after our sugar fast, you know the oreos, milanos, reese's cups, the good stuff!)  We (mostly I) are trying to loose weight.  For me ever since I had Thomas I have really been struggling with my weight, while for most women nursing just shreds pounds, for me it holds on to them.  I have tried medicines, extremely low calorie diets, different types of excercise, eating more produce, and other random stuff.  Well, we decided to drop sugar and I am now walking 30 min a day.  Before I would do some weights and a little of this and a little of that, but I guess it wasn't ever consistent enough.  So now almost 3 weeks into our experiment I have lost 2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my hips.  I was so excited!  I have another Dr's appt next week because I am having thyroid issues, so that will help a lot too. I am quite proud, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment