Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Queen of the Klutzes

 Let me tell you a fairy tale children, the story about the Queen of the Kultzes.
Once upon a time there was a girl, she had a wonderful husband a beautiful baby boy, and all around wonderful life.  She lived in a wonderful home and never wanted for love and joy.  One day she decided to open her refridgerator, something she had done hundreds of times before.  But this time would be different. This time, instead of closing it like a normal person, she closed it on her ankle.  And not just slightly hit it, no, she hit it just right, and just hard enough that she collapsed in pain (because she was a big fat sissy, didn't I mention that?)  In the end, her ankle was not broken, even though her loving husband had taken her to the hospital to have it x-rayed just in case.  And all was well.

Okay, so I may not be the next great American author, but you get my point.  And yes, it's a true story.  I really did hit my ankle with the door to my fridge, and yes, I did think I broke, and yes, it really hurt.  Thankfully it's just a bad bruise.  The doc said I had a contusion on all of the soft tissue and the bone.  Which in lamen's terms means I am a baby and nothing is actually wrong.  But boy did it hurt a lot for not having anything wrong with it. 
I am really looking forward to the 4th of July, and now that I don't have a broken ankle I will fully be able to enjoy it.  Although James will probably say I should not continue my daily walk/jog with Thomas, I think I might anyway... I hate to get out of the habit when I have worked so hard to get into the habit.  We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment