Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Crafting

So I have gotten into a very crafty mood lately... Perhaps its just a cycle I go through, craft craft craft then nothing, then it comes back, like an addiction.  Anyway, I have started making crafts for Thomas' birthday party.  I am making a sign, it's turning out quite well.  It's going to be a Frog Prince theme, and I am so excited!! Thomas will be 10 months old this week, and I love him!! He is getting so big!
School is going well, long, but good.  Thomas and I go on a walk every day, 2-2.5 miles.  I try and jog about half of it, but I am not always successful :)  I do enjoy it though!  I have a dr appt on Thursday so I can start Thyroid medicine so I can hopefully start to loose weight.  We did a whole month of no sugar, and it was good.  We felt great, but I missed Coke an awful lot!  Anyhow, thats the haps round these parts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment