Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Talents

Thomas is developing like crazy! He mimics everything James and I do now,  his new favorite thing is to take the TV remote from us, and point it at the TV and push buttons on it.  It's adorable!  Although it makes me feel like I probably use the remote way too much if he knows how it works already (I swear we don't even have cable, we just listen to Pandora on our BluRay player a lot, and Gilmore Girls, always Gilmore Girls).  We have some of those little cars that you can push back and forth and then they go on their own, well thomas is trying to figure out how to make them do it, he pushes them all along the floor, back and forth, and then lets go, but he inevitably pushes too hard when he lets go, and it ends up upside down, so the wheels just spin... we are working on it!  He also knows which stuffed animal is which.  When I ask him where one of them is, he grabs is and brings it to me, especially his little bear, it's his favorite, he grabs it and hugs it and smiles, I just love it!  When he smiles his nose scrunches up and it's the cutest thing! He makes a mad face now, he shows his teeth, scrunches his nose and breaths really hard, it's hilarious, whenever we take away something he wants, he does it, and it's so hard not to laugh.  He also shakes his head no in response to everything, which is really funny, because he doesn't really mean no, but whenever I tell him not to do something, he shakes his head no at me.  I love it! He's getting so old!

No comments:

Post a Comment