Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spaghetti

We gave Thomas spaghetti the first time the other night, it was a total mess, and absolutely adorable!  I loved it!  He is getting so big! I really can't believe it.  He loves to feed himself.  I made him an avocado sandwich yesterday, and he ate all of it.  He loves muffins of all sorts, and all pastas, and juices.  He loves fruits, and anything mom and dad are eating.  He always want to eat chips, but he isn't quite ready for those yet....
I am having a blast getting ready for his birthday party :)  I am making everything for it, I have made the sign, and it has turned out quite well, if I do say so myself.  And I am making the cake.  I went to Hobby Lobby yesteday (AKA my most favorite store ever) and found something fun and new, cake decorating paper. It's sugar paper, and I am going to use it instead of fondant, because it's so much easier, and it won't rip and make me want to scream and cry.  Which is always a happy thing.  Also, it's cheaper, and eaiser to work with (so I am told by some random woman in the store lol)  so I am going to experiement with it.  James also got me a frog cookie cutter (it came in a pack of about 100 animal cookie cutters, but I have to wait for the rest till Christmas, yay!) He is the best husband ever!  I am really excited.  We stared a dinner and a movie blog, where I will put all my cookie exploits and he can review movies, it's going be great, go check it out!  www.momsdinnerdadsmovie.blogspot.com  I think.... I'll check and make sure late, it's on my FB page! I am pretty stoked! 
I finished my stats class, which is basically the most exciting thing to happen in a while.  It is a huge huge stress off of my shoulders.  I didn't realize how much it was making me want to pull my hair out all the time.  But it was, and as a last little poo on you, I didn't do the last chapter of hw (since I had a 144% A anyway, how does that happen anyhow?)  It's so nice.  Although I had a midterm in another class during the same time frame, and I studied and took it, felt pretty good to, and thought I did alright, I got a 67%, I almost cried.  Well, the class average was 74%, with a standard deviation of 14%, I was within 1 SD, and I found myself hoping he graded on the curve, cause then I would be great... and then I realized  I was thinking in statistics, and wanted to scream and laugh at the same time... Funny how math does that to.  Although my sister in law Jessica (amazing girl btw) tells me statistics isn't really math, it's evil. 
James is doing awesome, although, I have to tell you, he's going to die on July 30, 2011.  Seriously.  He is in the Spudman Triathalon in Idaho.  And he hasn't trained at all.  I guess that 's not true.  He has come running with me a few times in the morning.  So he won't die all the way, he'll just be mostly dead and we'll have to find that creepy old guy from princess bride to give him one of the chocolate coated pills.... I have been a Harris too long ;) lol jk
So all is well here, Thomas is the cutest baby ever, James is the most amazing husband ever, and I try and keep up with their awesome amazingness as best I can :)  ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment