Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Success

James survived! And he did it in great time too! He finished in like 3 1/2 hours (which to me seems like he should have won, but apparently people do it faster...)  I am so proud!  He is home now, and a little sore, but none the worse for wear.  He is so amazing! He said the swim was a little harder than expected, mostly because there were so many people in the water around him, it made him feel claustrophobic, which I totally get, I don't like to sleep face to face with James because I feel like he's breathing my air and I am not getting enough... It's a quirk I have (odd I know, but James puts up with me well!)  Then he and Liz did the bike together and the run, they did great!  His brother John (who is super athlete guy) beat his own personal best and did it in like 2 hours! (or something like that) Way to go John!  All in all the Spudman was a success this year! James told me we should do it together next year... I told him I totally would! But the last time I signed up for it, I ended up being pregnant, so we'll see what happens by this time next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment