Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Shots

Thomas had his shots on Saturday, and the poor kid did so well.  He cried of course, but he just cuddled with James and I the rest of the day.  We felt so bad that we took him to Jamba Juice after and got him his own :)  He has been really sore every since, I have been giving him meds and if I'm even just a little late then he gets so sad and just holds on to me and cries.  I HATE IT!  But at least he won't have to have anymore shots for a while. 
I am starting my last semester of school tomorrow, and I am excited.  It's finally almost over!  It's going to be so nice to just be a mom and wife.  I can help James with his school and focus on my kids, I am so glad!  It will be nice someday when we are done with College and aren't students anymore, then our kids will be students and the cycle will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment