Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snow and Kisses

It snowed!! Maybe it was just a tiny bit, but still, it snowed!  I love it so much!  I have missed having snow this year, we made it through all of December with no snow, none.  What is that?  It's Utah, aren't we supposed to be ski central?  You can't ski if there is no snow!  Not that I will be skiing anytime, I have bad enough balance when I don't have a nice baby belly going on, I would probably die.  Speaking of the baby belly, with Thomas I carried really low, he sat below my belly button for most of the time, and I felt like I had a cute little  baby belly, this time, I am carrying much higher, so I feel like I have a gut of fat, rather than a sweet baby girl... It's probably just my pregancy self conciousness :)  I have actually only lost weight this pregnancy.  I am 20 weeks today, and I had an appointment yesterday, and I lost weight from my 16 week appointment, probably from being so sick, but what can I do?  I eat, oh trust me, I eat.  And I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. But I'm still not gaining, my belly is growing like crazy, and I am getting smaller in other places.  My arms and legs are both smaller, which is making my clothes fit funny..  They fit my belly now, but my legs are always loose, its kind of annoying.
Thomas give kisses now, mostly he half opens his mouth, and puts it against you.  On occasion he will stick his tounge out while kissing you, that's fun.  This morning James was heading out to class (on Saturday, yeah, that sucks) and he had on his scarf to ride the scooter, and Thomas reached out for James to pick him up, and then Thomas moved his scarf and kissed James's cheek, so adorable!  Thomas will also hug the baby, it's really sweet.  He is going to have a bit of a hard time adjusting to the baby being outside me I think, now whenever we talk about a baby, he goes to my belly.  And when he sees a baby, or a dog on TV, he gets really excited, yells "BABY!" or "DOG!" and starts dancing, so cute!  Maybe I should find a TV show that is about babies who play with dogs, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment