Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Now, where were we?" "I'm huge"

Gotta love Madagascar 2, I'm actually stoked for the 3rd one (odd I know)
I know every post has been about being pregnant, and this one won't stray from the norm, but I promise soon it won't be a pregnancy complaining outlet for me, soon it will be all about my two wonderful kids and how I get to stay home all day with them! But, in the mean time...
We ended up in the hospital again last night... Lots of strong contractions for several days, none super consistent, but they were VERY painful, so I called my dr and she was booked solid, so they sent us in for a check up, to see what was happening.  So we got there and the nurse started offering James snacks and all sorts of things, and I started thinking "Oh no, we don't want to stay, I just want to make sure the baby is okay, stop acting like we are staying!"  So they checked me, and not good news, I've already started to dilate, I'm at about a 1 1/2, and 60% effaced and at -2 station (if you don't know what that means, count yourself blissfully ignorant, it just means my body is prepping for labor way too soon!) So they made me stay for a few hours to be monitored and ensure the dilation wasn't happening quickly.  Well after a few hours my contractions slowed down, and I hadn't dilated anymore, so they sent me home.  Well, before the sent me home they gave me a shot of morphine and some anti-nauseau meds. So I was very relaxed when we got home :)  So I have an appt on Thursday, we'll see how it goes.  Who knows what will happen at this point.  I really want to walk at graduation on Friday, so hopefully nothing has changed by Thursday.  I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment